Re: [OM] Lens/partial system/full system testing

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens/partial system/full system testing
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 15:54:23 -0600
Moose,

I have recently tried FM with commercially scanned film, and have not had
much success.  I have used it successfully with E-1, E-510 and Fuji F10
images, despite Ken's remarks about the E-1.  I concluded that the scans
from the Noritsu scanner at Walgreen's and the scanner at the local lab,
which I believe to be a Fuji, though it does not show up in the technical
data, do not provide images compatible with the FM algorithms.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA