Re: [OM] OM-D specs!

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D specs!
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 21:28:04 +0000
My experience with my GF1's internal flash was very favourable; it seemed to
have just the right coverage for people shots at parties.

I'll be at a similar (student) party on Friday; I'll report back on the
efficacy of that on the S100.

A benefit of the S100 is that I shall be able to keep it in my pocket at
parties; leaving cameras around at parties is asking for all manner of inept
shots taken by estudientes borrachos :-)

Chris