Re: [OM] OT: Snow, graves and a poet

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Snow, graves and a poet
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 22:06:29 -0500
Indeed, many weather stations show little or no warming at all over a
long period of time.  I just checked the maximum temperature records for
the month of August for the Bihghamton, NY airport weather station which
has only been been operating since 1951.  I was surprised to see that
many of the August daily temperature records were set in 1955 or earlier.

Chuck Norcutt