Re: [OM] OT: Snow, graves and a poet, re-sent

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Snow, graves and a poet, re-sent
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 21:25:03 -0800
   Still pulling for all three of you from out here on the left coast.
   Moose
   On 2/8/2012 5:08 PM, Bob Whitmire wrote:

Thanks you. And I am extremely glad to hear your son came through
okay. Really. Good news is good news.

The ICU where Ben is housed might be topped by some high-altitude
clinic in Switzerland or some such, maybe even Boston, but I doubt it.
He's in the best of hands and of that we are confident. Time will
tell, and only time. He is strong, but whether he's strong enough is
another story.

   --
   What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?