Re: [OM] Why Are Digital Cameras Disappearing? - Yahoo! News

Subject: Re: [OM] Why Are Digital Cameras Disappearing? - Yahoo! News
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 09:06:43 +0000
I don't understand him, Brian.  Khen seems to have had a sudden rush of blood
to the brain; I might have missed a previous post, but the first time we hear
from him for a good while and he is complaining about the attitude of some on
the List.

I don't think that Khen is personally involved with development of Olympus
equipment.

The E-M5 is a µ43 camera; they have been able to accept both 43 and Zuiko
lenses since their inception.

Chris