Re: [OM] OM-D Official Announcement

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D Official Announcement
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 13:58:58 +0100
Thanks Frank,

I've had a D70 since mid-2004 and it's still doing fine (its kit lens 18-70
was one of the better 'kit lenses').
I've fancied a D90, D200, D300, etc as they've evolved.
I ignored the recent consumer family D3000... until I read reviews of the
D7000 which rate it above the D300 and the D90.
It's offered with the 18-105 lens which also seems to get good reviews, but
I agree the 18-200 is to be avoided.  I have the 80-200 f2.8 for the tele
end anyway.

But now I have to rethink about the OM-D... :-)

Jez