[OM] Veering thread alert [was OM-D specs!]

Subject: [OM] Veering thread alert [was OM-D specs!]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 11:35:29 -0800
I suppose it doesn't matter ...

As I read the thread, at the point at which AG made this comment, it was
talking about the lack of a pop-up flash on the
OM-D, as started by Mike d'Wash.

I believe AG was referring to his usual use of the built-in, pop-up flashes on
E-1, DMC-L1, maybe even A1 - not to the
add-on flash announced for the OM-D

Pedant Moose