Re: [OM] OM-D specs!

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D specs!
From: "Chris Trask" <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 12:35:37 -0700

> Looking at the group of images you posted some weeks ago, I thought you
> might have a vision problem with focus on your viewfinder. Some shots on
> the money, others just plain soft. If that should be the case, the
> slightly better finder in the 620 might help. And articulated live view
> should really help for tripod shots.

    Actually, the problem with those was that there was a 5-10 MPH wind
gusting to 15 MPH, and I had not thought to bring my stabilizer with me,
which is a piece of heavily padded nursery wire.  You form a loose hook on
one end to go around the plant and press the other end into the ground.  I
took as many of six photos of each of those flowers before getting one that
was good enough to suit me.  You have to make the best of things when those
opportunities make themselves available.

Chris