Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 8/2/2012: my daughter on her way to school

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 8/2/2012: my daughter on her way to school
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 07:39:25 +0100
I really do not want to get into a debate, I just posted a picture, OK? The
kids at my daughter's school mostly live within 1-2 km of the school (1 km in
our case), and can ride all the way to the school on bike paths. Nobody uses
helmets for these rides. The road in the picture is not a public road, it is
just the closed driveway leading to the gate of our small subdivision.

I wear a helmet when I go on my training rides, but not if I am just grabbing
my bike to go to the supermarket or the gym.

To repeat: I just posted a picture of my daughter as a slice of life, not to
start a debate. You can join the Bicycle Touring mailing list if you wish to
discuss this issue. It will be on topic there.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain