Re: [OM] OT Facebook advice

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Facebook advice
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 07:58:30 -0600
On 2/10/12 07:32 : , John Hudson wrote:
> I have an unused Facebook page with minimal personal information .... just
> my name.
>
> In section 3 of the page I see a string of "Add people you know" entries
> most of whom are "mutual friends" of the one and only one person who sends
> me Facebook messages.
>
> Question : how do I delete these "Add people you know" entries from section
> 3 of the page ?
I don't think you can.  I think that's just Facebook deciding to tell
you who they think you should be friends with.  They aren't actual
friends until one of you sends a friend request and the other accepts it.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard