Re: [OM] IMG: Taliesin West

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Taliesin West
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 12:33:09 -0600
Or there's this just outside of Chicago. Owned by original owner's
granddaughter.

My wife and I stayed there a couple years ago.

http://www.muirheadfarmhouse.com/

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard