Re: [OM] Light/Exposure Meters

Subject: Re: [OM] Light/Exposure Meters
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 16:04:32 -0500
Hmmm.  I didn't know about the M42 mount but see that you are right.  If
I get back there I'll have to take another look.  The only thing I do
recall was that it has some sort of strange looking latch mechanism near
one end.  I don't recall seeing threads but they could have been covered
up with a cap.  I never took it out of the case and inspected it
thinking it was an odd-ball bayonet mount.

Chuck Norcutt