Re: [OM] Lens/partial system/full system testing

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens/partial system/full system testing
From: "List, OM" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 23:07:02 -0800
Probably my short remarks are not helpful for anyone ... there are a number
of audiophiles on the list and I thought they would see similarities
removing sound distortions ... somewhat similar thought process as is done
digitally with images.

If you want to play ... http://www.deconvolve.net/ free software is
available. I haven't used it so can make no recommendations.

Jeff