Re: [OM] IMG The Art Depot

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG The Art Depot
From: Johnny Johnson <theronemmie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 11:22:14 -0500
Your comment made me smile Chuck. I ran a roll of Ektar 100 through a new
(to me) camera last week to check for light leaks, exposure accuracy, etc.
I had the film processed by the local drugstore and was really disappointed
with their quality control - scratches & dust on most frames. They were
still doing a pretty good job when I last used them a couple of years ago
but I'm guessing that they don't do enough volume now to keep people
trained. Looks like mail order processing is in the cards for me if I do
decide to shoot any more film.

BTW, that was my first time for using Ektar and it shows a lot of potential
- sharp, nice saturation, fine grained and scans as easily as positive
films.

Cya,
Johnny
"The fallacy with quotes on Twitter is that you never know the context that
they were given in - or if they're even real." - Thomas Edison