Re: [OM] Film and new-to-me film cameras, was: IMG The Art Depot

Subject: Re: [OM] Film and new-to-me film cameras, was: IMG The Art Depot
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 16:58:09 -0500
The camera bag will occupy a bit less space than the 17" CRT I brought
down and plan to leave here.  Before making this particular trip we were
seriously thinking about buying something larger than our Buick Lucerne
which tends to be stuffed to the gills.  But we finally decided that
paying UPS to ship the overflow (two 2x2x2 boxes) at $105 was a much
cheaper solution.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt