Re: [OM] IMG: Two new panoramas

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Two new panoramas
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 15:57:00 +0100
Very nice. It looks like there is a clear luminance difference between the
left and right part on the first pano, though. From bottom middle in the
one o'clock direction.

The second is indeed kind of strange, in that I would expect some people
with such a blue sky (I know I'm just a stupid tourist ;-)

Best, Frank