Re: [OM] A few images from Bhutan

Subject: Re: [OM] A few images from Bhutan
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 13:44:52 -0200
Amazing, beautiful.
If I were to pick a completely irrelevant photographic objection, it
would be the clouds at View from Dochu La ... it's the photograph I
liked most, that's why I wish the clouds wouldn't be over-exposed.
Think this might be easy to heal, but really I don't feel this to be
too much of an issue.
And yes, I agree that more matadata is desirable. I don't know how to
do it, but Moose does and if this were my web domain, I'd follow his
advice.
Your work deserves this improvement.

Fernando.