Re: [OM] Protecting your biological settings

Subject: Re: [OM] Protecting your biological settings
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 08:06:59 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

> I got an email today from that "Who's Who of Business Executives"
> list. The opening remark was rather fascinating:
>
> "Recently we had experienced an unfortunate technical issue and were
> unable to configure your biological setting;  We offer our sincerest
> apologies."
>
> For some odd reason, I'm glad they weren't able to do anything to my
> biological settings.

     I wonder if this is related to the contamination of "our natural bodily
fluids" warned by General Jack D. Ripper in "Dr. Strangelove"?

     For myself, my natural "biological setting" is a remote desert canyon with
a perennial spring, shaded by Ash and Cottonwood trees.  It has already been
properly configured and I would very much like it to be left alone.

Chris