Re: [OM] [OT] Coconut oil for Alzheimer's, was: My friends Ted & Caroly

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Coconut oil for Alzheimer's, was: My friends Ted & Carolyn
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 16:13:52 -0600
Sounds like a worthwhile effort.  When I mentioned your email of this
morning to my wife, she reminded me that coconut oil was used in a lot of
foods until after WWII.  Then, the effort to reduce cholesterol and
subsequent heart attacks drove the food industry to find other oils that
were more acceptable.  Maybe they were solving one problem while causing
another.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA