Re: [OM] Friday flower

Subject: Re: [OM] Friday flower
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 20:19:27 -0800
On 2/19/2012 4:05 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> A very pretty place but looks slightly overexposed on my monitor.

The upper left is certainly overexposed. The sun is just barely outside the
frame there and I'm holding my hat out to
suppress the flare "sun echoes", so it ended up being slightly in the corner
until I cleaned it out.

The image is a modest panorama of two shots taken with a 16 mm eq. lens. I
think the horizontal coverage is 120 deg or
maybe a bit more. So there are the usual sky exposure variations of super wide
shots.

I did raise the center a little, as it was falling into shadow. Perhaps I
overdid it, although it looks good on my monitor.

I like shooting there in later afternoon, for the warm light and strong
shadows, but I should go at midday sometime for
parts that will have better light then.

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Garden Fool Moose