Re: [OM] Pictures of Wales

Subject: Re: [OM] Pictures of Wales
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 14:36:17 -0600
> It is a lovely area, I prefer north wales with snowdownia to that of the
> south although the shopping is better...

Snowdonia is an area I really like too. One of my most successful
photographs was taken there. It's a tossup between Snowdonia and
Wicklow Mountains. I'd personally give the nod to Ireland for the
people, but Wales for the mountains. It's kinda wierd, though. Wales
reminds me quite a bit of North Carolina. Not just in terrain, but in
culture. I could live in the Wicklows and still work in Dublin.

After I get to Patagonia I'll let you know where everything ranks.

AG