Re: [OM] Some snapshots from the Florida Zuikofest

Subject: Re: [OM] Some snapshots from the Florida Zuikofest
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 17:45:50 -0500
Thanks, Jim.  They have a little better contrast than I thought.  It's
now 5:45pn and I can see them more clearly now.  When using my computer
in the afternoon I'm rather blinded by sun streaming in the back door
and window.  It makes it very hard to adjust the images.  I need to get
some sort of blind for the door which is mostly glass.

Chuck Norcutt