Re: [OM] Friday flowering tree

Subject: Re: [OM] Friday flowering tree
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 11:52:32 +0100
I loved CibaChrome but I'm astonished at the results I get from my Pixma
5200 with Ilford Super High Gloss Media inkjet paper.

ILFORD introduces GALERIE SMOOTH HIGH GLOSS as the photographic market
continues to evolve from chemical photographic processes towards the use of
inkjet media. This worldwide trend has brought with it the decline of
products such as *ILFOCHROME CLASSIC*, which is to be discontinued
following the deadline for final orders on 19 December 2011. ILFORD is
pleased to recommend GALERIE SMOOTH HIGH GLOSS as an inkjet alternative to
ILFOCHROME, with the media’s metallic surface offering comparable results.