Re: [OM] erasing your google browsing history

Subject: Re: [OM] erasing your google browsing history
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 08:59:43 -0400
I have a rarely used gmail account but was surprised to see the accumulation
of google browsing history. It was by no means all of my google browsing
history but still it was sizeable amount.

What remains unclear in my mind is how google selects those browsing history
items to attach to one's gmail account while omitting other items.

Is it a case of your browsing while your gmail account is up and running or
is there some other method that google uses?

jh