Re: [OM] Ben out of ICU!

Subject: Re: [OM] Ben out of ICU!
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 19:37:38 -0500
On Feb 24, 2012, at 9:38 AM, SwissPace wrote:

> I am hoping for welsh victory tomorrow and if it happens then I will
> send all the positive energy over to you, if we lose then I will leave
> it to Chris to send it, either way a tidal wave should be on its way ;-)

In that case I hope both win so Ben can enjoy the effects of a tsunami of
positive energy. <g>

>  will you have to learn how to change the trach before you can take him
> home, we never liked doing it on Cai

The docs seem to think he won't need the trach when he goes home. It might
happen, in which case I believe they send him to a rehab facility until the
trach comes out. But the current thinking is that the trach is an intermediate
step to nothing, with "nothing" in the wind for a week or two down the road.

Tincture of Time is what one of the ICU nurses pounded into our heads.

--Bob