Re: [OM] Back on-list -- a darkroom question

Subject: Re: [OM] Back on-list -- a darkroom question
From: Dawid Loubser <dawid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 13:56:47 +0200
Hi!

Ilford HP5 has enormous over-exposure capacity - two stops is
*nothing* (even for developing in perfectly fresh chemicals). I
routinely over-expose it by three to four stops, just because I want
shallow DOF in good light.
Expired chemicals are not likely to simply under-develop your film
evenly, but would rather cause all sorts of nasty uneven streaks, etc
(in my experience).

regards,
Dawid