Re: [OM] (OM) A little diversioon - on topic for a change

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) A little diversioon - on topic for a change
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 12:40:48 -0000
A len? What are you saying, Brian? That there was only one element in the
lenS when you bought it? Sounds like you were fleeced well and truly. I hope
you didn't pay more than peanuts for that jamjar - although truth be told,
you certainly know how to get good results from jamjars..

Did you use bellows or 65-116 tube?

Piers