Re: [OM] Back on-list -- a darkroom question

Subject: Re: [OM] Back on-list -- a darkroom question
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 10:52:37 -0600
I discovered in internetland, where no matter what weird thing you like
to do there is a group for it, that there are rodinal junkies who put
stock that has been oxidizing on the shelf for 30 years to the test and
claim that rodinal is effective even when it is brown as ditch water.
This emboldened me to try it once when I was desperate to develop some
test film on a Sunday and I must say it seemed to work pretty well.
It's always hard to know without a control.

Joel (typically out of control) W.

  http://www.fastmail.fm/docs/quotes.html