Re: [OM] Free stuff

Subject: Re: [OM] Free stuff
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 16:10:58 -0500
I'll be happy to take one or both of the 2 x "OM Dioptric Correction
Lens 1, 0".  I have a third party eyecup (I think but am not home to
check) but I need those specific lenses to be able to use my OM-1 and
OM-2 w/o glasses.  I lost my eyecup and correction lens in the snow the
day I took these photos:
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/Minuteman%20Park/index.htm>
I'm sure someone found it in the spring and said: "Eh, wot's this???"

Screen 9 is for endoscopes.  Probably not much call for that one.  I'll
take the 1-3 if no one else wants it but must admit that I don't "need"
it.  I'll also take the 1-13 if no one else wants it.  I'll save it for
whichever camera presently has the 2-13 installed in case I want to
dispose of the camera with a more pedestrian screen.  The mystery screen
should be identifiable.  Screens have an ID number on the installation tab.

Thanks for the offers,
Chuck Norcutt