Re: [OM] Free stuff

Subject: Re: [OM] Free stuff
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 13:43:49 -0800
On 3/2/2012 1:10 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> ...  The mystery screen should be identifiable.  Screens have an ID number on
> the installation tab.

Unless they are third party. I have one with no tab marking at all. Also, the
tab isn't thinner than the screen itself,
as Oly's molded screen tabs are. Clearly cut from a piece of plastic, not
molded.

I can't remember the name at the moment, but it's the most common of the third
party screens of yesteryear. Pretty good,
overall, but weaker at wider angles than the general purpose Oly screens.

A. Screened Moose