Re: [OM] (OM) A little diversion - on topic for a change

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) A little diversion - on topic for a change
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 19:11:36 -0600
Hi Brian,

I now have a better appreciation of your lens and the capabilities of it and
its accessories.  That looks like a nice setup, even with the resolution of
the E-1.  I find it fully adequate if I can use the full image, without much
cropping.  Of course, I seldom make prints, and never anything larger than
8x10 inches.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA