Re: [OM] The 1983 America's Cup yacht race and the camera market today

Subject: Re: [OM] The 1983 America's Cup yacht race and the camera market today
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 11:45:38 -0500
I was following you until you made the following (IMHO) preposterous
statement.  Part of the reason for buying a Canon 5D was its low noise
performance at high ISO.  I couldn't have cared less whether Canon
achieved that with CMOS or CCD or baked mud pies with embedded
circuitry... and still don't.  Buyers choose CMOS over CCD because of a
"change in the lettering"?  98% of them haven't a clue what any of it
means.  Gimme me a break!

Chuck Norcutt