[OM] backup or snyc

Subject: [OM] backup or snyc
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 18:00:16 -0800
Well I just installed 2 WD Green 2tb drives for photo archives. I'd like
to keep duplicate copies. Not sure about the best way to do this. I'm
thinking of using SyncBack and syncing the two drives rather than a
standard backup. What do you say? I have Acronis and Paragon software
that I have been using for backups but would like to stay away from a
proprietary file system and compression. Eventually I'm going to set up
freeNAS on my old computer and have another remote backup. Theoretically
I can sync all three drives ??

Does this make sense?

Mike