Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 9: Cardiff with my daughter

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 9: Cardiff with my daughter
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 22:24:40 +1100
I hope she makes it. My niece did Archaeology there and enjoyed it.
The pub seems to be appropriately named to make a location for a questionable
movie.
And the notices are not necessarily 'polite' - many signs were headed 'polite
notice' in the hope that people would misread it as 'Police Notice'.
At least, that was my understanding when the style first appeared.

At my own premises I'm tempted to have a sign - 'Impolite Notice - leave your
car here and it will be damaged, or removed and left somewhere inconvenient -
or both.
Anyone know where I can buy a clamp?
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx