Re: [OM] backup or snyc

Subject: Re: [OM] backup or snyc
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 10:49:48 -0800
> ...on the theory that foolishness on my part on the primary drive would not
> be propagated on the archive drive. The
> trouble is that I sometimes make mistakes or re-organize part of the primary
> drive. Then the same images end up in two
> places on the archive drive.
Yes, that's my reasoning as well. I use Acronis for backups. SyncBack
would be for the photo archive. I was thinking the beauty of SyncBack
would be after my periodic house cleaning of photos with no reason for
being. It would also clean up and sync the other drive.

On another topic. Anyone use freeNAS?

Mike