Re: [OM] Sky falling in on Kodachrome

Subject: Re: [OM] Sky falling in on Kodachrome
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 07:09:03 -0600
I am skeptical, but there are certainly some interesting aspects to it.
The lead part and the two larger trailing bits seem to generate their
own light, judging from the reflections.  Jets and contrails, while
visible in the sky when illuminated by the sun, aren't generally bright
enough to be seen in the water as these are.

Joel W.

Notice also that there is a contrail very close to the phenomenon which
is no longer lit by the sun.  Notice its position in both photos
relative to the phenomenon.  They are moving very differently from each
other.  Not sure how to interpret that.