[OM] Heads up lightroom 4 is released and bargain priced.

Subject: [OM] Heads up lightroom 4 is released and bargain priced.
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 15:48:22 +0100
With my recent printing woes from aperture I gave LR4beta  a try and I
must be honest printing wise it wins hands down compared to Aperture, so
if you have a mac and plan to print images then LR4 is much  much
better, however despite Bob's views on shadow highlight recovery I think
Aperture just edges it, BUT I have been using aperture about 5 years and
LR4 5 days.  I still prefer Apetures Library functions but the savings
in paper alone make it worth me exporting to LR4 for printing (it
betters CS5 because its easy to print multiple images on one page).

I would possibly switch totally to LR4 but I have some expensive
plugin's for Aperture, but If I find myself not needing them well then
its a big chance I will switch.

I am so glad I didn't listen to web advice to buy LR3 discounted to take
advantage of adobe's upgrade offer thinking they would price it as LR3

IanW