Re: [OM] Changes coming on Zone-10

Subject: Re: [OM] Changes coming on Zone-10
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 16:53:52 +0100
Ken,   don't back canon its about to die, the problem is not the bodies
but the lenses, they should have followed microsoft who in turn followed
apple by fixing and speeding up what they have. So IMHO Canon should be
spending their time developing and improving lenses, my 5D2 is good
enough for most circumstances it just needs better lenses so I can move
to autofocus.  Nikon on the other hand have good lenses but needed to
work on sensor resolution

Nope my guess is you are switching to fuji

|  Hmm. Canon???? AG (tire treads) Schnozz
IanW