Re: [OM] Sky falling in on Kodachrome

Subject: Re: [OM] Sky falling in on Kodachrome
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 10:11:56 -0600
I don't recall how much time it took to recompose.  Pretty easy to zoom
out, drop the axis of the camera with the tripod adjust and reshoot.  I
shoot sunsets in manual mode or spot/memory.  It could have been as
little as 5 seconds.  The trajectory of the thing is weird to me if it
is a jet, and the way the unrelated contrail "shadow" has moved in
relation to it.

In any case, I feel like there is nothing like Kodachrome, or possibly
just slide film, for shooting sunsets.  I think I'll dedicate my
remaining stock of E6 to this subject-matter.

Joel W.

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - Same, same, but different...