Re: [OM] Heads up lightroom 4 is released and bargain priced.

Subject: Re: [OM] Heads up lightroom 4 is released and bargain priced.
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 16:11:16 +0000
Ian

Thanks for that. I have had very good results with Aperture and my lovely new
Pixma 9500-II.  It looks as if LR4 is catching up with Aperture in some
respects, soft-proofing, for instance.  But I know that many people prefer LR
to Aperture.

I'm waiting for the next version of Aperture; I can't afford the time to change
systems now.

Chris