[OM] backup or snyc

Subject: [OM] backup or snyc
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 15:12:30 -0500 (EST)
>Shadowprotect seems too much like an IT shop solution with more
>sophistication than I need.  When I'm finally forced to dump XP I may
>have to look for a different cloning solution.

>Chuck Norcutt

More sophistication than I hope I will ever need too, but the user
interface is
simple enough to figure out in a couple minutes to get it to do what
needs to be done.
It is quite fast via an external usb3 drive.
It will do a hardware independent restore (HIR) on a totally different
machine (few such utilities will, AFAIK) though the sound drivers and
such
would have to be loaded after the fact, but it will boot.  I can
envision a use for that but hope
there is no need.  One can actually speak with someone at the place if
necessary--amazing.
Still give it 4.5 lens caps rating with a .5 penalty for price.
Mike