Re: [OM] Bald eagle juveniles at Little Manatee River, Ruskin, Florida

Subject: Re: [OM] Bald eagle juveniles at Little Manatee River, Ruskin, Florida
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 19:13:55 -0500
Thanks, Jim.  I think the lighting would have been better about an hour
later but... that's dinner time for photographers.  I'm certainly not a
dedicated wildlife photographer.  :-)

I'd would try again if I had a longer lens.  My guesstimate is the the
observing spot beside the highway is about 75-100 yards from the birds.
  Given the size of the nest mom & dad have been working on it for a
number of years.  I have a 500/5.6 mirror lens at home that could use
some dusting off for next year.

Chuck Norcutt