Re: [OM] Changes coming on Zone-10

Subject: Re: [OM] Changes coming on Zone-10
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 07:50:20 -0500
Esteemed Wife and I were driving up I-295 out of Falmouth headed back to Round
Pond when she started telling about prices of a particular brand of deluxe
shampoo we'd been exposed to while squatting at my cousin's house during Ben's
hospitalization. (He's home now, by the way. Came home Tuesday. So far, so
good.) Turns out she was surfing the internet on her iPhone as we drove. Now
there's a way to while away the hours. <g>

We used phone photography to send pictures from the hospital to family: Ben on
a trach collar instead of a ventilator. Ben with the trach out using a nasal
cannula. Ben eating his first bite of real food in more than a month. (And the
movie I posted the link for of Ben on a walk around ICU.) Ben watching
television and acting like his old self. Fairly family-centric and personal
stuff, but the family seemed to appreciate it. I don't think I'll ever find
myself uploading bar photos to my Facebook page. Of course I'd have to get a
Facebook page first . . .

--Bob