Re: [OM] Quick Question

Subject: Re: [OM] Quick Question
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 06:54:13 -0500
The last wedding my wife did ( more than a decade ago) the mother of the
bride wrote us a check, and then stopped it.  The mother being the type
who today would drive her car onto railroad tracks because the GPS said
"turn left now" (actually happened here on LI a week or two ago).

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977