Re: [OM] Changes coming on Zone-10

Subject: Re: [OM] Changes coming on Zone-10
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 19:54:24 +0100
To each his own, I guess.

I have had a cellphone since the mid-90s, and at this point the only reason I
have a landline is because there are no good alternatives to ADSL where I live,
and to have ADSL you have to have a landline. I never use it to actually make
phone calls. I use my iPhone for that, or my computer, more often than not
using Skype when calling abroad.

As for Facebook, I find it a godsend for keeping in touch with family and
friends on four continents. If you use common sense, there are no privacy
issues to worry about.

Incidentally, virtually none of the personal data in my FB profile are actually
correct. The people who know me in real life know how to find me.

Cheers,
nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain