Re: [OM] One Shot, Many Moods - roll-over

Subject: Re: [OM] One Shot, Many Moods - roll-over
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 05:54:37 +0000
Moose

It's quite small to be sure, but it does look like a peaceful scene.

I prefer C2; B3 could be the original.

Finally, "my image making efforts . . ." kept me guessing for a while until I
realised that you meant "image-making efforts".  It is early in the morning,
but that sort of punctuation does help :-)

Chris
[off to the Algarve; bye, bye . . .]