Re: [OM] IMG: Some Assembly Required

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Some Assembly Required
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 01:02:32 -0600
The builder is working on advanced ratings.  He landed in the RV, while his
instructor brought his own Bonanza.  The builder needed some time in complex
aircraft.  While the student was inside the terminal, I spoke with the
instructor, who commented on what a fine job the builder had done on the
RV-7.  However, he commented that the controls on the RV had extremely light
forces and small movements required, which could get one in trouble quickly
unless they knew with what they were dealing.  It must be treated with
respect.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA