Re: [OM] IMG: Some Assembly Required

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Some Assembly Required
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 14:26:17 -0800
Yeah, Jim.  I was thinking more of the similarity of the two designs.
The restriction on the engine was, I believe, for safety reasons on that
short closed course.  Which was really neat to watch because you could
see the entire race.  And those guys did a pretty good job of getting
speed out of that engine.
Paul in Portland OR