Re: [OM] I expect this kind of nonsense when shooting digital

Subject: Re: [OM] I expect this kind of nonsense when shooting digital
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 08:48:12 +0100
Not only age, our young apprentice came and asked if I knew about the
problem with the camera on the white iphone 4gs when using flash. I said
not but I had only just collected it, he said its all over the internet
so I tried my camera and sure enough it was all blown out and looked
terrible.

Then I said BUT I still have the protective film over mine as I have
only just got it, he looks sheepish dissapears and says he doesn't have
a problem any more ;-)

IanW