Re: [OM] Occasional Flower, not on Friday

Subject: Re: [OM] Occasional Flower, not on Friday
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 09:01:48 +0100
Yeah, deep reds :-)

Interesting exposure data: f/11, 1/250, -2.33ev.
What does it really mean? f/11 and 1/250 (ISO200) is more-or-less sunny-16.
So I guess that's what the figures would be WITHOUT exposure compensation.
Do you agree?

If so, does the -2.33ev on this camera close up the aperture or speed up
the shutter speed? Or both?

Inquiring minds want to enquire...
Jez